Who am I?

 Poems appear in the strangest places. This one was written on a piece of paper found tucked inside a book returned to South Chingford Community Library. There was a citation which read:

"Helena
Hope you like
Lots
  of love always
from Margo xxx"

Who am I?

I am the depth of the ocean
I am the light of the sun
I am the darkness of the cave

I am the beauty of the flower
I am the delicate butterfly wing
I am the strength of the mountain

I am the courage of the warrior
I am afraid

I am the gentle soft breeze
I am the rage of the storm

I am the trusting new born
I am the suspicious victim

I am the growing seed
I am the evergreen
I am the changing leaves

I am infinity
I am limited

I am love

I am different and travel alone
I am the same and travel in company

I am me
and I am you

                                 RETURN TO LIST OF POEMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Poems

Mixed Heritage

Lost Park